Ariah Park is a small town in the Riverina region of New South Wales, Australia, 35 kilometres (22 mi) west of Temora and 65 kilometres (40 mi) south of West Wyalong. The town is within the Temora Shire near Burley Griffin Way. On Census night 2011, Ariah Park had a population of 268 people. The town is listed by the National Trust as a Conservation Area.
The town's name came from resident Sam Harrison who purchased a portion of the Wellman Estate and then named that portion Ariah Park (pronounced 'area').
Tourist information make reference to the town being known for its 'wowsers, bowsers and peppercorn trees'. A wowser is an Australian word describing a "mealy-mouthed hypocrite, a pious prude, one who condemns or seeks to curtail the pleasures of others or who works to have his or her own rigid morality enforced on all who prefers not to consume alcohol". A bowser refers to the everyday machine used to pump petrol or diesel into a vehicle, of which many antique examples can be seen on the main street. The peppercorn tree is a common variety of which many specimens populate the main street.
The settlement was first established in 1850. Ariah Park was connected to the Main Southern railway line via Temora in 1906. The village was gazetted the year after this connection and flourished at the expense of the nearby settlement of Broken Dam. Ariah Park Post Office had opened earlier on 26 August 1903. The peppercorn trees were planted in 1916 and railway silos built in 1919.