Harrington is a small village located at the mouth of the Manning River in New South Wales, Australia. It was established in 1853 and proclaimed a village on 26 September 1896. It is 15 km north-east of Taree on the Mid North Coast, and 335 kilometres (208 mi) north east of the state capital, Sydney. At the 2011 census, Harrington had a population of 2,258. It was named after the Earl of Harrington by the explorer, John Oxley.
Harrington is now a centre for active retirees with many activities available.