Whitton is a small town located in Leeton Shire in the Australian state of New South Wales. Founded in 1850, it is named after John Whitton (1820–98), Engineer-in-Charge of the New South Wales Government Railways. The railway reached Whitton in 1881. At the 2006 census, Whitton had a population of 394.
Hulong Post Office opened on 15 October 1881 and was renamed Whitton in 1883.
Whitton contains the Ricebowl Hotel, 2 general stores, a post office, St Carthage Catholic Church, St John's Anglican Church, a fire station, a bowling club, and a number of houses.