Yanco is a village with a population of 505 in Leeton Shire in south western New South Wales, Australia. Yanco is a Wiradjuri aboriginal language word meaning the sound of running water. Yanco is located 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) from Leeton along Irrigation Way. Yanco is home to the Powerhouse Museum, McCaughey Park, Murrumbidgee Rural Studies Centre and Yanco Agricultural High School.
Yanco North Post Office opened on 1 March 1888. It was renamed Yanko in 1892 and Yanco in 1928.