Yetholme is a village in New South Wales, Australia. It is situated 30 kilometres east of Bathurst. At the 2011 census the population was 253. Until 1836 the road from Sydney to Bathurst passed through Hartley, Bowenfels and O'Connell. By the end of 1836 a new road to Bathurst was constructed from Bowenfels, via Rydal and Yetholme.
Yetholme was originally known as Frying Pan.
St Paul's Anglican Church, in Porters Lane, which was opened in May 1868, has an adjacent cemetery with headstone inscriptions dating from 1873.