Tortilla Flats is a rural locality in the Coomalie Shire, Northern Territory, Australia. It is located approximately 105 kilometres (65 mi) south east of the Territory capital Darwin. The locality is named after a farm established in 1958 by the Australian Government to conduct agricultural experiments. It was also the site of an artillery and weapons range used by Australian and US forces during the Second World War. The land surrounding the locality is sparsely populated and mainly set aside for pastoral uses.