Give your business even more direction with Whereis® maps and data
Would you like your customers to be able to get directions to your store locations from your website? Or do you want to track your fleet vehicles more accurately and optimise your delivery routes more efficiently?
Whatever your requirements, the Whereis® suite of commercial products and services makes it simple to:
- help visitors to your website find where you're located with the Whereis® API (Application Programming Interface), or
- work out the shortest path between delivery points – and therefore save time and money – using Whereis® Digital Maps.
Whereis® Digital Maps
Accurate map data for your business
Our premium range of comprehensive navigation and location data is also available for integration into your own business applications. Whereis® Digital Maps can help you with everything from Geographic Information System (GIS) analysis and planning, to the tracking, routing and/or scheduling of vehicles.
What products are available?
The Whereis® Digital Maps suite comprises:
- StreetNet Routable: A detailed centreline navigation database of the Australian road network, and other contextual layers.
- StreetNet Display: A similar database to StreetNet Routable, but without navigation attributes
- UBD® Image: A geo-referenced digital version of the UBD® and Gregory’s® street directories
- Whereis® Aerial Imagery: Aerial photographs of all Australian capital cities, the Sunshine and Gold Coasts, Port Douglas and Cairns.
Who uses them?
Whereis® Digital Map products are ideal for companies requiring route optimisation, vehicle tracking, fleet scheduling, asset management, traffic modelling and more. Check under each product page for more specific information.
How will they help my business?
There are many advantages to using Whereis® Digital Map products, including gains in efficiency, savings in time and money, and better ongoing security of assets.
How much do they cost?
This varies by product, application, number of users, and extent of coverage. Please contact us to discuss your needs first by calling Whereis® Customer Service on 1800 064 527