Deagon is an outer suburb of Brisbane, Australia. It is 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) north of the CBD.
Deagon was named after William Deagon who was Mayor of Sandgate in 1882, 1883 and 1884.
William Deagon was an old identity of the area, and his name was used for the locality when the railway line went through in 1887. He owned the Sandgate Hotel, a stopping place for the Cobb & Co. coaches. Deagon Street, the racecourse, the railway station and the Deagon Wetlands now bear his name.
Deagon Post Office opened on 18 June 1947 at Mr Torpie's store next to the railway station.