Jundah is a town in Central West Queensland, Australia. The administrative centre of the Barcoo Shire local government area, the town is located on the Thomson River, 1,122 kilometres (697 mi) west of the state capital, Brisbane. At the 2011 census, Jundah and surrounds had a population of 350.
The outback town was established in 1883 and given a name meaning "woman" in a local Aboriginal language. First settled by pastoralists, Jundah was home to an opal mining industry for around twenty years in the early twentieth century before it closed down due to water shortages.
Jundah Post Office opened on 26 June 1877 (a receiving office named Jundah Police Barracks had been open from 1876).
Jundah State School opened on 30 April, 1900.
Today, the town now supports the surrounding sheep and cattle industry. As well as the Barcoo Shire administration centre, other facilities in the town include a state school for students up to Year 7, public library, police station, general store, post office agency and a tourist information centre.
Roughly 30 km to the south east of the town is Welford National Park.