Wandal is a suburban area of Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia situated about four kilometres north-west of the central business district. At the 2006 census, Wandal had a population of 4,188.
The area was originally surveyed in the 1860s, shortly after the town of Rockhampton was laid out and was originally the location of several large estates built by wealthy Rockhamptonites, particularly W.H. Wiseman, John Jardine, William Knox D'Arcy and P.F. MacDonald. Closer suburban development occurred later in the nineteenth century and into the early twentieth century.
Several schools were established in the area. The Hall School, the local primary school, was established for Girls and Infants in 1910. Leichhardt Ward School, a Boys' School, closed in 1987 and was combined with The Hall State School. The Rockhampton State High School, which was built in Exhibition Road in 1961. At that time the High School was connected with the Rockhampton Technical College, but the School and the Tech separated in 1962.
Wandal is also the location of the Rockhampton "Show Grounds", the Exhibition Grounds belonging to the Rockhampton Agricultural Society.