Clifton Hills Station is a pastoral lease that operates as a cattle station in the far north of South Australia.
It is situated approximately 132 kilometres (82 mi) south of Birdsville and 200 kilometres (124 mi) north west of Innamincka. The property encompasses part of the Sturt Stony Desert and is located on the Birdsville Track and is the largest holding along the track with an area of 17,000 square kilometres (6,564 sq mi).
Goyder Lagoon, the origin of the Warburton River and the end of the Diamantina River and Eyre Creek, lies on the edge of the property.
The station was established in 1876. In 1881 the property was owned by J. H. Howie who had 1,000 cattle overlanded from Aramac Station. By 1883 the property was owned by Andrew and J. Broad who were routinely sending cattle to market in Adelaide. By 1891 the property was still owned by the Broads but managed by Mr. Turnbull. At this stage the property occupied an area of 4,000 square miles (10,360 km2) and was stocked with 14,000 head of cattle.
The Beltana Pastoral Company sold the property Kanowna Station to G and E.A. Brooks who already owned Clifton Hills, which adjoins Kanowna, in 1914.
In 1923 both Clifton Hills and nearby Kanowana Station were still owned by G and E. A. Brooks. The holdings had a combined area of 7,000,000 acres (28,328 km2) and were stocked with approximately 20,000 head of shorthorn cattle. Hector Brooks owned the property in 1960 and were the first to sell cattle at Gepps Cross using the beef roads concept.