Kulpara is a rural town in South Australia. It is on the Copper Coast Highway and Upper Yorke Road in the Hummocks Range at the northern end of Yorke Peninsula.
The name Kulpara is derived from an Aboriginal word Kula meaning Eucalyptus. The area was proclaimed in 1862, surveyed in 1864 and settled soon after. The township itself was surveyed in 1932 and proclaimed in 1934. A community hall was built in 1902, replaced by a soldiers' memorial hall in 1953. The school opened in 1877 and expanded in 1957. The Bible Christian church foundation stone was laid in 1879 with services starting soon after. The church building is now a convenience store.
It was the seat of its own municipality, the District Council of Kulpara, from 1878 to 1932.