Milang is small town situated on the shores of Lake Alexandrina, just over 20 km from Strathalbyn, South Australia. At the 2006 census, Milang had a population of 512.
The town was surveyed in December 1853. Milang was a significant port on the Murray River System between 1860 and 1880, before the railway line was built to connect Adelaide to Morgan further upstream. Between December 1884 and June 1970, a spur-line of the Mount Barker-Victor Harbor railway ran approximately 8 miles (12.8 km) from the junction at Sandergrove to Milang, mainly used for freight but also as a minor passenger service. The line was dismantled in the 1970s after the railway was official closed.
Milang was, from 24 December 1909 to 3 January 1910, host to the first State Boy Scout camp in South Australia. Troops attending included 1st Adelaide, 5th Adelaide, 2nd Brompton, 1st Kensington, 1st Malvern, 1st Norwood, 2nd Norwood, 1st Richmond, 1st Torrens, 1st Unley, 1st Y.M.C.A. and 1st Yorketown. A bronze plaque marks the location.
Milang Football Club (the Milang Panthers) currently compete in the Hills Football League C Grade competition.