Mount Eba Station is a pastoral lease that once operated as a sheep station but now operates as a cattle station in outback South Australia.
It is located approximately 125 kilometres (78 mi) north west of Roxby Downs and 158 kilometres (98 mi) south east of Coober Pedy. It shares boundaries with Millers Creek Station to the north, The Twins Station to the west, Bon Bon Reserve to the south and Parakylia Station to the east. The property is named after the solitary hill that rises 400 feet (122 m) from the surrounding plains. The plains are mostly vegetated with mulga and saltbush with salt pans interspersed throughout. The property was stocked more intensively from 1878 to 1880 with numerous improvements including the construction of buildings and a new woolshed being completed.
Currently the property occupies an area of 3,380 square kilometres (1,305 sq mi). The property was once a small township when it was owned by the Crombie family in the 1950s. There were dozens of staff for the Woomera Rocket Range as well as about thirty station-hands, housekeeping staff and the bookkeeper.
Mount Eba was established by Price Maurice in 1874. At this time it encompassed as area of 5,538 square miles (14,343 km2) but was extremely isolated and had uncertain rainfall. Despite the high costs Maurice sank 83 wells of which 36 produced good water. In 1879 there were between 80 and 100 men employed at Mount Eba. By 1884 the property was stocked with 18,500 sheep, 750 cattle and 270 horses.
By 1901 the lease had been abandoned like many others in the area but left under a caretaker, the property encompassed an area of 1,900 square miles (4,921 km2).