New Town (originally Newtown) is a suburb of the town of Kadina on the Yorke Peninsula. It is located in the District Council of the Copper Coast. The boundaries were formally gazetted in January 1999, although the name had long been in use for the area.
It is unclear when the suburb was established: Keith Bailey wrote that it "was settled as early as 1865", but little was reported until 1872, at which time it was noted that "several nice residencies" were being built in the township. It once featured "two churches (Primitive Methodist and Wesleyan), a soap factory, two stores, three fruiterers, a wheelwright and a wine shop", as well as a small brickworks, lime kiln and butcher's slaughterhouses.