Point Pearce is a town in the Australian state of South Australia. The town is located in the Yorke Peninsula Council local government area, 194 kilometres (121 mi) north west of the state capital, Adelaide. At the 2006 census, Point Pearce had a population of 147. Point Pearce is about 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) north along the coast from Port Victoria, and along with Wardang Island, provides shelter for the port.
Soon after the establishment of Adelaide in 1836, settlers began moving into Yorke Peninsula. The British concepts of property ownership were incompatible with the Narungga's nomadic lifestyle, resulting in the gradual displacement of the indigenous population. In 1868, the Point Pearce Aboriginal Mission was established by the Moravian missionary Reverend W. Julius Kuhn. After ten years, the mission was largely self-sufficient. Many of the buildings remain today.