Stewart Range (formerly Stewarts and Tryon) is a locality in the Australian state of South Australia located about 289 kilometres (180 mi) south-east of the state capital of Adelaide and about 12 kilometres (7.5 mi) west of the municipal seat of Naracoorte.
Stewart Range came in existence as a government town which was proclaimed with the name Tryon on 29 April 1886. It was renamed as Stewarts in 1940. Boundaries for the locality were created in 1998 which includes “the Government Town of Stewarts“ and was given the “long established name” which was derived from a range of hills known as Stewart Range. A school named as "Stewart's Range" opened in 1885 and closed in 1945 after a name change in 1941.
The principal land use in the locality is primary production.
Stewart Range is located within the federal division of Grey, the state electoral district of Stuart and the local government area of the Naracoorte Lucindale Council.