Dennes Point is both a geographical feature and a small township at the northern tip of Bruny Island in Tasmania, Australia. At the 2006 census, Dennes Point had a population of 218.
It is named after the Denne family who first settled the area as farmers around the 1830s, although it was known as Kelly's Point up to the 1840s, being named after pioneer shipmaster and harbour pilot James Kelly (Australian explorer). Anthony Smith Denne commenced a regular ferry service in 1847 across the D'Entrecasteaux Channel between Tinderbox and "Kelly's" Point, although the island is now serviced by a vehicular ferry between Kettering and Roberts Point. Over the years Dennes Point has seen mixed agricultural activity, mostly orcharding and light grazing.
Its Post Office opened on 20 August 1941 and closed in 1984.