Granton is a suburb of Hobart, capital city of Tasmania, Australia. It straddles the border of two local government areas, with part being located in the Derwent Valley Council and part in the City of Glenorchy. Rust Road is the approximate boundary between the two municipalities at Granton.
At the 2011 Australian Census the suburb recorded a population of 1,518.
Public facilities including the Granton War Memorial Hall, public toilets and Granton Green Reserve are located within the Derwent Valley Council section.
The locality was originally known as South Bridgewater and is home to the Granton Convict Site which consists of the Old Watch House (1838) and the quarry from which stone was extracted for the construction of the Bridgewater Causeway.