Lady Barron is a small settlement on the southern end of Flinders Island, in the Australian state of Tasmania.
It is the second largest town on Flinders Island, after Whitemark.
The town has a small airport and a ferry terminal for the Bridport to Flinders Island ferry service. It appears to have been named for Clara, wife of Major General Sir Harry Barron, who was Governor of Tasmania from 1909 to 1913. The Barrons married in 1877 and had a daughter.