Otago is a suburb on the eastern shore of Hobart, capital of Tasmania, Australia. It is located on the shores of Otago Bay. At the 2011 Australian Census the suburb recorded a population of 556.
The area takes its name from the iron barque Otago, the only command of the author Joseph Conrad, which was dismantled at a shipbreaking establishment that operated at the bay (formerly known simply as part of Old Beach) between the 1920s and 1960s. The remains of the Otago (beached there in 1931) and a steel river steamer the Westralian (beached in 1937) can still be seen on the beach.