Cobram East is situated to the east of Cobram, Victoria, Australia. Cobram East has a population of around 150 people. The town is located close to Murray River.
It has a caravan park. There are numerous walking tracks in the state forest. The post office there opened as 'Cobram' on 1 January 1870, then got renamed to 'Boomerang' on 1 January 1888 due to another post office opening west of it on the same date. 'Boomerang Post Office' was renamed to 'Cobram East' on 12 March 1888 and later closed on 31 May 1961.