Eganstown is a town located in the Shire of Hepburn, Victoria, Australia. At the 2005 census, Eganstown and the surrounding area had a population of 432.
West of Daylesford, Victoria on the Midland Highway. Until 1872 called Blanket Flat, the town takes its name from John Egan who secured a lease of land here in 1848. The land had originally been taken up by J.W. Berry in 1840. The area contains the Deep Creek Mineral Spring and Corinella Spring.
Deep Creek Post Office opened on 21 January 1861, was renamed Egan's Town in 1872 and Eganstown around 1917, closing in 1969.