Elaine is a town in Victoria, Australia, located on the Midland Highway between Ballarat and Geelong. At the 2011 census, Elaine and the surrounding area had a population of 325.
The railway came to the town with the opening of the Geelong-Ballarat line in 1862, with the local railway station opened soon after, but today only grain and freight trains use the line. The Post Office opened on 1 March 1859 as Mount Doran and was renamed Elaine in 1872. Elaine Railway Station Post Office, some distance away, opened on 14 April 1873. In 1877 the latter office was renamed Elaine, and Elaine reverted to the earlier name of Mount Doran.
Elaine is home to a Serbian Orthodox monastery with five monks and two nuns.