Invergordon is a town in northern Victoria, Australia.
The town is located 31 km from Numurkah (33 min drive) and 37 km from Shepparton (41 min drive).
At the 2011 census, Invergordon and the surrounding area had a population of 647.
The Post Office opened on 1 February 1882 as Drumanure, was renamed Invergordon in 1885, Invergordon North in 1966 and closed in 1970. An Invergordon South Post Office opened in 1927 and closed in 1953. Invergodon is dominantly a farming area.