Lemnos is a locality in the Goulburn Valley region of Victoria, Australia, on the outskirts of the regional city of Shepparton. At the 2006 census, Lemnos had a population of 369.
The locality was established in 1927 as a soldier settlement zone after the First World War. It was named by Ernest Hill a returned soldier after the Greek island of Lemnos where Allied soldiers stopped on their way to Gallipoli.
Lemnos has a State School, General store with a post office agency and a large farming community. Lemnos is also home to a U. S. Campbells Soup factory.