Menzies Creek is a township in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 42 km south-east of Melbourne's central business district. Its local government area is the Yarra Ranges Shire. At the 2011 Census, Menzies Creek had a population of 911.
Menzies' Creek Post Office opened on 2 May 1887 and closed in 1980.
Menzies Creek railway station opened on 18 December 1900 with the opening of the Gembrook line. The station name was changed to Aura on 5 December 1904—while the Post Office remained Menzies Creek—but reverted to Menzies Creek on 4 July 1947.
The area is named after James Menzies, a gold digger in the 1860s, who worked the area for many years and is believed to be buried locally.