Millgrove is a small town in Victoria, Australia, 63 km east of Melbourne's central business district. Its local government area is the Shire of Yarra Ranges. At the 2011 census, Millgrove had a population of 1,554.
Millgrove is located along the Warburton Highway, between Wesburn and Warburton.
The Post Office opened on 7 November 1906, four years after the opening of the town's railway station on 13 November 1901 on the Warburton line.
Millgrove remained a timber-milling and agricultural town, with occasional tourism and fishing, until the 1960s and 1970s. Despite the closure of the railway in 1965, cars placed Millgrove within acceptable commuting distances of larger towns.
Millgrove has a public reserve, a small shopping area (Mt Little Joe Nursery, a small general store, bakery, newsagent, fish and chips, church drop in centre), saw mill, a primary school, Millwarra PS, which shares campuses with Warburton East and a pre-school. There are two churches, Millgrove Baptist and River Valley Church of Christ. River Valley has a drop-in centre and emergency relief provision in the shopping strip and manages the Millwarra Community Building located at the school. The Community Building is a 300-seat auditorium and half court basketball stadium.
The former railway line is now a walking and cycling track.
A free community lunch (Good Tucker Day) is held in the reserve opposite the saw mill each Tuesday and there is a residents group (Millgrove Residents Action Group MRAG) as well as an environment group, MERG. Millgrove has an active and dedicated fire brigade (CFA).