Nyah West is a town in Victoria, Australia near the Murray River, the border with New South Wales. It is near the Murray Valley Highway (Nyah West is on the railway line, Nyah is on the highway), 371 kilometres (231 mi) north-west of Melbourne and 27 kilometres (17 mi) north-west of Swan Hill.
The town was established when the railway line was extended from Swan Hill to Piangil in 1915 passing some distance to the west of the established township of Nyah. A full Post Office opened here on 1 December 1917.
At the 2011 census, Nyah West had a population of 552. It is the business and commercial centre of a prosperous irrigation district which produces wine and dried fruit, as well as vegetables and wool.
The town in conjunction with neighbouring township Nyah has an Australian Rules football team competing in the Central Murray Football League known as Nyah-Nyah West United.
Golfers play at the course of the Nyah West Golf Club on Yarraby Road.