Oxley is a town in Victoria, Australia, located on Snow Road, 13 kilometres (8 mi) south-east of Wangaratta, in the Rural City of Wangaratta. At the 2011 census, Oxley had a population of 594.
Oxley derives its name from the Oxley Plains, which were named in 1824 by the explorers Hume and Hovell after John Oxley, the Surveyor-General of New South Wales. Oxley Post Office opened on 1 January 1870. An earlier office named Oxley became Milawa.
The township served as the administrative centre of Oxley Shire until 1936.