Patchewollock is a town in north-west Victoria, Australia. At the 2006 census, Patchewollock and the surrounding area had a population of 322.
The name Patchewollock originated from two Aboriginal words: putje, plenty, and wallah, porcupine grass.
The town was first established after the First World War when soldier settlement blocks were appearing in the area. A Post Office (originally a Receiving Office) opened on 27 July 1920. Previous localities of Baring 35°24′S 142°04′E with a post office open from 1926 to 1948, and Dering 35°22′S 142°19′E with a post office open from 1923 to 1949, lie within that part of the Patchewollock locality in the Rural City of Mildura.
As at 2011, the township maintained a pub and a post office.