Pyalong /ˈpaɪ.əlɒŋ/ is a town in central Victoria, Australia. The town is located on the Northern Highway, in the Shire of Mitchell local government area, 97 kilometres (60 mi) from the state capital, Melbourne. At the 2011 census, Pyalong had a population of 459.
The first Europeans to settle in the area were Alexander Mollison and his brothers who took up the Pyalong station lease in 1838. The town itself was surveyed and proclaimed in 1854, and was sufficiently populated for the Post Office to open on 1 November 1858.
Pyalong was connected by railway in 1890. The line was closed in 1968.
Golfers play at the course of the Pyalong Golf Club on the Northern Highway.