Rochford is a small settlement and locality in the Macedon Ranges Shire, in Victoria, Australia, on the Lancefield-Woodend Road (now signposted as the Rochford Road).
The district once contained a number of public and religious buildings, all of which now appear to have been removed or demolished. These included a Public Hall, Anglican Church, Presbyterian Church, and tennis courts.
Rochford Post Office opened on 10 March 1863 and closed in 1965.
The 1857 red brick building & former 1870 principals residence of the former Rochford North School (State School 540) is still standing and is now a privately owned luxury holiday rental.