Aubin Grove is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the City of Cockburn. The suburb was approved in 2003.
Aubin Grove is a new suburb in the City of Cockburn which was formerly part of the rural locality of Banjup. It is named after Henry John Aubin who leased agricultural land in the area in 1897.
It has grown rapidly, from a population of 351 at the 2006 census to 4,153 at the 2011 census.