Bolgart is a townsite north of Toodyay in Western Australia. It is in the Shire of Victoria Plains.
The town derives its name from a nearby spring. The spring was discovered and the name recorded by explorer George Fletcher Moore in 1836. The area was settled in the 1840s and one of the first settlers, J Scully, named his property Bolgart. The townsite was gazetted in 1909.
The name of the town is Aboriginal in origin and means place of water.
The reserves Drummond Nature Reserve and Bewmalling Nature Reserve are west and south west of this locality.
The main industry in town is wheat farming with the town being a Cooperative Bulk Handling receival site.