Connolly is a northern suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Joondalup adjacent to Joondalup's central business district. It was built in the late 1980s as a golf course estate. Its eastern border backs onto the Mitchell Freeway road reserve. Many homes feature on the edges of Connolly but the homes bordering the golf course are generally larger and more affluent.
The suburb was named in honour of John Connolly who held land in the area in 1838. Connolly was a private in the 63rd Regiment who arrived in the colony in 1829 and who farmed at Upper Swan and Bindoon after being discharged in 1834.