Eradu is a small town in Western Australia located in the Mid West region of Western Australia 34 kilometres (21 mi) east of Geraldton on the Geraldton-Mount Magnet road.
Following the opening of the Nangulu-Mullewa railway line in 1894 a station was opened at the location of the current town-site. The name of the station was Greenough River until 1903. It remained a station with a station master from 1915 to 1921 and was gazetted as a town in 1920. The station later became a siding until it was closed in 1973.
The name is Aboriginal in origin and is the name of a pool found in the nearby Greenough River.