Pindar is a small town in the Mid West Region of Western Australia. It is located about 30 km east of Mullewa
In 1894, the Northern Railway from Geraldton to Mullewa was opened, and four year later was extended to Cue. A railway station was built at Pindar to service outlieing farms, and the townsite of Pindar was gazetted on 22 February 1901.
The surrounding areas produce wheat and other cereal crops. The town is a receival site for Cooperative Bulk Handling.