Ravenswood is a small town in the Peel region of Western Australia.
The town is located along Pinjarra Road and on the banks of the Murray River
The town retains the name it was given as a property which was established by Adam Armstrong in the 1840s, Armstrong was of the settlers who arrived with Thomas Peel on the Gilmore in 1829. The area was later sub-divided in the 1960s and the shire requested that a townsite be declared.
The town was gazetted in 1970.