Redmond is a town in the Great Southern region of Western Australia. It is located 399 km South South East of Perth and the closest populated town is Albany.
The town began when a railway siding was opened in the area in 1912 which was initially called Mulikupp. The townsite was later renamed in Redmond. In 1913 blocks were subdivided and by 1916 a school had been built and the town was gazetted. It is thought that the town was named after the Irish Nationalist leader, John Edward Redmond.