Warmun Community (also known as Turkey Creek) and Warmun are a township and locality in the Kimberley region of Western Australia, located on the Great Northern Highway, 3009 km northeast of Perth. The closest populated town is Halls Creek.
The area was settled by European pastoralists in the 19th century but the community was established in 1901 when the state government built a ration depot at Turkey Creek.
The Ngalangangpum School was established in town at the request of the community. Built in 1979 the school allowed students to stay in town rather than attend St Josephs school in Wyndham and only come home over the holidays. The school was significantly upgraded in 1987, then again in 1990 so secondary schooling could occur in town and upgraded again in 2001.