|1 results of 1||Open Now|
Clements Gap is a locality in South Australia's Mid North. The name is a reference to the co-located pass through the north end of the Barunga Range. The Clements Gap pass in turn is thought to be named after a shepherd in the area prior to 1880, per research by local historian Rodney Cockburn.
The Clements Gap school was opened in 1880 by John Wauchope and closed in 1942.