|1 results of 1||Open Now|
Nurragi was a former railway siding in South Australia, located approximately halfway along the Sandergrove to Milang spur-line, which branched off from the Mount Barker-Victor Harbor railway line. Opened in 1884, it was a 70 metres-long goods siding. The siding was closed in 1970, when the spur-line was abandoned and removed when the track was dismantled in the 1970s. Since 1991, the railway station site has been located within the Nurragi Conservation Reserve.