|1 results of 1||Open Now|
Port Gawler is a locality and former port on Gulf St Vincent on the central Adelaide Plains in South Australia. Port Gawler is located 43 kilometres (27 mi) north west of Adelaide in the Adelaide Plains Council local government area at the mouth of the Gawler River.
Port Gawler was named in 1867 and a government town surveyed around 1869, but was officially declared to have ceased to exist on 23 June 1960. The boundaries for the modern locality were created for the long established name in June 1997, incorporating both the former government town and the private subdivision of Milner.