|1 results of 1||Open Now|
Puttapa or Puttapa Station is a pastoral lease that operates as a sheep station.
It is located approximately 20 kilometres (12 mi) east of Beltana in the outback of South Australia.
The area that covered by Puttapa was once part of a much larger lease taken up by John Haimes in 1854 which eventually became Beltana Station. The area was known as the Puttapa paddock and was eventually sold to Steven Lock in 1911 and became Puttapa Station.
The land occupying the extent of the Puttapa pastoral lease was gazetted by the Government of South Australia as a locality in April 2013 under the name 'Puttapa'.