|1 results of 1||Open Now|
Wudinna is a town in South Australia. The area was first settled by Europeans in 1861 when Robert George Standley lodged a claim for 10 square miles (26 km2) of land surrounding Weedna Hill ('weedna' later became changed to Wudinna which may be an Aboriginal word meaning 'the granite hill'). It was proclaimed a town in 1916. It is on the Eyre Highway across the centre of Eyre Peninsula. It is the seat of the Wudinna District Council.
|Our new tool powered by|