|1 results of 1||Open Now|
Dodges Ferry is a small township on the eastern side of the entrance to Pittwater in south eastern Tasmania, Australia. It was named after Ralph Dodge (1791-1871) who operated a ferry service across Pittwater from the 1820s. It is now a popular tourist locale. At the 2006 census, Dodges Ferry had a population of 2,947.
Dodges Ferry Post Office opened on 1 February 1957.