|1 results of 1||Open Now|
Byaduk is a township in the Shire of Southern Grampians in the Western District of Victoria, Australia. European settlement began around 1853 by Wendish or Sorbian Lutheran immigrants who gave it the name Neukirch after the town in Saxony.
The township was settled in the early 1860s, and named Byaduk, an aboriginal word apparently meaning "stone tomahawk". The Post Office opened on 1 August 1863.