|1 results of 1||Open Now|
Aveley is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, east of Ellenbrook and south of The Vines. In 1897 George Hardey Barrett Lennard, grandson of Edward Pomeroy Barrett-Lennard, purchased a property in the area of what is now Aveley, naming it "Belhus" after his family's estate in Belhus, Essex, England. The name "Aveley", deriving from the eponymous town where the estate was located, was approved as a suburb name on 6 September 2006, before which the area was part of Ellenbrook. It is bordered by Gnangara Road and Lake Yakine on the south, a small part of West Swan Road and the Ellen Brook and Chateau Place on the east, bushland on the north, and Henley Brook Drive on the west. It is accessible by The Promenade/Millhouse Road on the west, Millhouse Road on the east, and Gnangara Road on the south.
Schools in this suburb are Aveley Primary School, Aveley North Primary School, and Swan Valley Anglican Community School.
|Our new tool powered by|