|1 results of 1||Open Now|
Utakarra is an eastern suburb of Geraldton, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Greater Geraldton. Prior to 1 July 2007, it was the seat of government of the Shire of Greenough.
The suburb was gazetted in 1972.
In the 2006 census, Utakarra had a population of 971.
The Geraldton Turf Club, established 1861, operates the Utakarra Racecourse on Eastward Rd.
San Sprito Chapel
The San Spirito Chapel was built in 1936. It was designed and decorated by Monsignor John Hawes. The chapel is located in the Utakarra cemetery.